Nallatech Announces Latest FPGA Accelerator Card for High Performance Network Processing
|Nallatech 395 FPGA Accelerator Card|
CAMARILLO, Calif., – March 27, 2013 – Nallatech, a leading supplier of high-performance FPGA solutions, announces availability of the 395 FPGA accelerator card for data-intensive network and co-processing applications. The 395 FPGA accelerator card provides a powerful I/O and compute platform suitable for a range of applications including signals intelligence, network security and algorithm acceleration.
“FPGA acceleration has moved beyond the benchmarking phase and is increasingly gaining acceptance for large scale computing systems,” said Allan Cantle, president and founder of Nallatech. “Our new 395 card is targeted at latency-critical and co-processing applications that can utilize the largest FPGA devices and highest memory bandwidth. It complements our current product offering by delivering the ultimate performance end of our product range.”
The four SFP+ network interfaces of the 395 enable applications that require real-time data processing, filtering and inspection of network traffic. The 395 also supports the Altera Software Development Kit (SDK) for OpenCL, which allows users to combine the OpenCL programming model with Altera’s massively parallel FPGA architecture for high performance, energy efficient computing. This combination enables dramatic acceleration of compute-intensive applications while reducing power consumption and total cost of ownership.
• Support for the largest, most capable FPGAs within Altera’s latest Stratix V family
• Design optimized for use with Altera’s OpenCL high level programming language
• 8-lane PCI Express 3.0 interface provides high bandwidth communications to the host platform
• Four SFP+ ports supporting 1GbE, 10GbE, 10G SONET and various OTU standards
• Four banks of DDR3 SDRAM providing up to 16GBytes directly coupled to the Stratix V FPGA
• Two banks of QDR-II SRAM for random memory access
• Full height, full length PCIe form factor
Nallatech has delivered first prototypes of the 395 and is accepting orders for production units for delivery in Q2 2013. For further product details and availability information, please visit www.nallatech.com/395.
Nallatech, a subsidiary of Interconnect Systems, Inc. (www.isipkg.com), is a leading supplier of accelerated-computing solutions. Nallatech has deployed several of the world’s largest FPGA hybrid compute clusters, and is focused on delivering scalable solutions that deliver high performance per watt, per dollar.