Corelis Releases New CD Version 8.1 Boundary-Scan Tool Suite
Cerritos, CA – Corelis, Inc., the leading supplier of high-performance boundary-scan test and measurement tools, announced today the availability of version 8.1 of its ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite. This new version adds powerful visualization features to the ScanExpress Debugger JTAG analyzer and toolkit making it easier than ever to control and manage debug sessions. Also included are interface improvements for ScanExpress TPG, plus numerous new features spanning all ScanExpress software applications.
A brief list of software improvements include:
• New ScanExpress Debugger visual elements, including a scan chain topology viewer and component display windows for direct interactive control of all boundary-scan I/O pins.
• New docking window interface for ScanExpress Debugger, allowing customization of window layout; topology viewer and component display windows can be organized and customized to individual taste.
• New ScanExpress Debugger Opcode Discovery Module assists in detecting undocumented boundary-scan instructions that provide access to JTAG registers for each device in the scan chain.
• ScanExpress TPG interface improvements including automatic column sizing, easy test step duplication, quick access to test step containing folders, and more.
• ScanExpress JET in-system-programming enhancements to speed up blank check and verify options across all supported CPUs and Flash devices.
• Many other enhancements, improvements, and fixes across the ScanExpress suite of tools.
Current Corelis customers with a valid maintenance contract can now access the new version 8.1 CD through the Corelis support website. To inquire about a maintenance package or to obtain a full list of improvements, please contact the Corelis sales team at (562) 926-6727; or, send an email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, Corelis offers free training to all clients so that they may immediately utilize the various new product features and innovations now available. Class schedules and registration information can be found on the Corelis website at:
Corelis, Inc., a subsidiary of Electronic Warfare Associates, Inc., offers bus analysis tools, embedded test tools, and the industry’s broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software and hardware products combining exceptional ease-of-use with advanced technical innovation and unmatched customer service. Since its founding in 1991, Corelis has delivered a diverse range of electronic test equipment solutions for customers across a wide range of industries, including aerospace, defense, medical, manufacturing, networking, and telecommunications. Today, Corelis continues that trend with focus on product ease-of-use and dedication to customer service.
Source: Corelis, Inc.